Sunday, 17 March 2019
Wednesday, 13 March 2019
Friday, 8 March 2019
Wednesday, 6 March 2019
Tuesday, 5 March 2019
Footage from the first workshop of the COPE (Communities of practice emerging) project in the Bega Valley. Initiated by Gabriela Green Olea the project is funded under a CASP (Country Arts Support Program) grant administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Create NSW. The first workshop was mentored by Alison Plevey. Apart from the introductory talks all performances were impromptu improvisations.
Friday, 1 March 2019
Inspiration: Garrett Lynch from his Facebook art project 'I am not Garrett Lynch (irl)'. Sound by The Implicit Order and The Ephemeral Man from their album Wood N' Head. Video by Bob Georgeson. Produced by anonymous waves and The Implicit Order for dadaland collective:
Monday, 25 February 2019
Sunday, 24 February 2019
Wednesday, 20 February 2019
Monday, 18 February 2019
Wednesday, 13 February 2019
Wednesday, 6 February 2019
Tuesday, 5 February 2019
Sunday, 3 February 2019
Saturday, 2 February 2019
Friday, 1 February 2019
Monday, 21 January 2019
dadaland collective: is a proposal for the next iteration of The Wrong – New Digital Art Biennale to be called The Wrong (nova) scheduled for November/December 2019 and January 2020.
dadaland collective: takes as it's point of departure Hugo Ball's description of Cabaret Voltaire: “Everyone has been seized by an indefinable intoxication. The small cabaret is about to come apart at the seams and is going to be a playground for crazy emotions.”
dadaland collective: is Tim Tsang, Anthony Washburn (aka The Implicit Order), Elle Thorkveld, Milica Raicevic, Sava Zolog (aka Darko Vukic), Gabriela Green Olea, Jose Ramon Alcala, Isaac Liehne and Bob Georgeson.
Sunday, 20 January 2019
Wednesday, 16 January 2019
Monday, 14 January 2019
Bob Georgeson, waterflame (video still), 2018
OPENS this Thursday January 17 at 6pm! M16 Artspace, 21 Blaxland Crescent, Griffith, ACT. Exhibition runs 17 January - 3 February 2019. Here's the blurb and set list...
Bob lives and works from his studio at Wallaga Lake on the NSW far south coast. He has exhibited at exhibitions, festivals and events around the world including the UK, USA, Russia, France, Netherlands, Serbia, Syria, Taiwan and within Australia. He is a founding member and coordinator of dadaland collective, artist at SPAMM (SuPer Art Modern Museum), featured artist at the Bega Valley Regional Gallery, member of Glitch Artists Collective, curator and artist at The Wrong – New Digital Art Biennale and member of the Community of Practices Emerging (COPE) project in the Bega Valley. He primarily works on collaborative projects in the Creative Commons.
List of Works
- This We Are, 2018, Video and sound by Bob Georgeson. Spoken word by Amy Lohrman (USA).
- Burning Brooms, 2018, Video and sound by Bob Georgeson.
- detached, 2016, Video and sound by Bob Georgeson, Spoken word by Alina Stefan (Romania).
- Make It Stop, 2016, Video by Bob Georgeson, Sound by Calling Sister Midnight (USA).
- Morana, 2018, Video by Bob Georgeson and Milica Raicevic (Serbia), Sound by Jack Hertz (USA).
- Quacking Up, 2017, Video by Bob Georgeson, Sound by another cultural landslide (USA).
- The Last of the Gardens, 2016, Video by Bob Georgeson, Sound by De Grot (Netherlands), Spoken word by Griet Menschaert (Netherlands).
- The Silicon Smile, 2018, Video and sound by Bob Georgeson.
- The Summering, 2018, Video by Bob Georgeson, Sound by Tagirijus (Germany).
- This is not an intersection, 2017, Video by Bob Georgeson, Sound by The Implicit Order (USA).
- waterflame, 2018, Video and sound by Bob Georgeson.
Total Running Time: 23m 44s
Saturday, 5 January 2019
Dance: Alison Plevey & Gabriela Green Olea. Music: BoomBox. Video: Bob Georgeson from original footage shot by Martin Ollman. This video is supported by CREATE NSW, with special thanks to fLiNG Physical Theatre and QL2 Dance.